FACILITIES FACULTY OF PSYCHOLOGY UNPAD
Bachelor of Psychology, Masters and Doctoral lectures are held on Campus
Jatinangor which consists of 22 lecture halls and 4 seminar rooms. To
support the comfort of teaching and learning activities then the lecture hall and
The seminar room is equipped with air conditioning, multimedia equipment, and
hotspot internet service.
The Psychology Laboratory aims to facilitate all student practicum activities, research and development of psychological test kits. This facility is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of Building II, Jatinangor Campus. Facilities owned by the laboratory consist of:
- 40 individual lab rooms equipped with one-way mirrors and CCTV
- 5 observation rooms with one-way mirror
- 1 lab equipment display room
- 1 administration room
- 1 CCTV monitor room
- 1 workshop
To facilitate the learning process in improving students’ professional skills, the Psychology laboratory has practicum tools including:
- Digital Speed Anticipation Reaction Tester and Simple Reaction Time Tester are experimental instruments that aim to measure the speed of reaction time, i.e. the time interval needed for the emergence of a reaction or response due to a stimulus being presented. This instrument can be given either when there is interference or without interference.
- Depth Perception Box is an instrument used to measure depth perception. Measurements using these instruments produce data about the perception of the relative distance of the individual with the object being observed with or without interference.
- Muller-Lyer Illusion Tester is an instrument to see mistakes that can be done in the process of perception of the sense of sight
- Poggendorf Illusion Tester is an experimental instrument that aims to provide the illusion of Pongendorf’s illusion is an influence exerted on experiments in perceiving Gestalt letters which are arranged based on the Factor of clusure principle (parts of letters that are cut or not joined). Thus, this instrument aims to see the effect of the Pongendorf Illusion in the perception of the Gestalt letters.
- Steadiness Tester is used to measure motor visual coordination. In visual motor coordination experiments can be analogous to the routine work faced by the subject in his work situation.
- Wiggly Block is an instrument that aims to measure the ability of visual construction on three-dimensional objects.
- Visual Motor Coordination Tester is used to measure visual motor coordination. This instrument measures the same aspects as the Steadiness Tester but with a different experimental process.
- Mirror Tracing Apparatus is an experimental instrument used for many experimental studies. Aims to see motor learning skills and visual coordination. Subjects were asked to trace the pattern by looking in the mirror so that the subject did not see the pattern directly.
The Library is located on the 1st Floor of Building 1
Jatinagor Campus covering an area of 297 M2,
which provides services:
1. Psychology reference book
2. Thesis and Thesis
3. Seminar papers
4. Lecturer Research Report
5. National and international print and electronic journals
6. Newspapers and magazines
7. OPAC (Online Public Access) web-based search program Catalog)
8. Internet services through computer displays and Hot Spots.
9. Air-conditioned reading room.
Monday Friday :
Open: 8:00 AM
Recess: 12.00 – 13.00 PM
Closed: 3:30 PM
To borrow our collection, you must be a member of the UNPAD Faculty of Psychology Library.
This laboratory provides 50 computer units accompanied by
adequate internet access facilities, as well as administrators
competent. In addition, some equipment was also provided
supporters such as printers, scanners, and others. This laboratory
facilitate students to:
- The need for information through the internet network.
- Reference search via e-journal.
- The realization of an internal information network (intranet).
- Student Activity Facilities
- Some other supporting facilities in the form of activity space
- Psychology Undergraduate Program students (BEM Room, BPM, Student
An area of + 60 m2 adequate for
conduct worship for the entire Faculty of Psychology.